NEACJS 2019 Conference Information
Citizenship, Teamwork, and Fair-Play
June 5-8, 2019
Genetti hotel and suites
200 West Fourth Street
Williamsport, PA 17701
- Complete panel: A submission for a complete panel should include a panel title and panel chair in addition to individual author information & individual paper titles for each panelist. Each complete panel should contain 3 or 4 presenters.
- Individual paper presentation: A submission for an individual presentation should include a title, abstract (125 words), and author information.
- Roundtable: A submission for a roundtable should include facilitator information, title of session, abstract (125 words), and discussants’ names and affiliations.
- Workshop: We are particularly interested in workshop sessions connected with professional development issues for faculty members. Workshop sessions will be scheduled in 15 minute or 30 minute sessions on Thursday afternoon. Potential topics may include professional networking, working with publishers, the work-life balance, insights into best practices for working with student organizations, syllabus development, and collaborating with students on original research. Other workshop topics would also be considered.
The NEACJS submission portal, available at NEACJS.org, will be open February 15, 2019, and it will close April 30, 2019 at 8pm. If you have questions, please contact the program chair David Mackey, Plymouth State University at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Conference registration information:
Please note all program participants must also register for the conference. Your conference registration includes: lunch Thursday, President’s reception Thursday, lunch Friday, and scheduled coffee breaks during the program. For conference participants staying at the Genetti Hotel, complimentary hot breakfast is included.
Registration (not yet open):
- NEACJS member registration: $110
- Non NEACJS member registration: $150 (NEACJS membership is $40)
- Student registration: $50
- Late registration: $150 (after May 9, 2019 at 5pm)
- Onsite registration: $180 (after June 5, 2019 at 1pm) Please note due to planning requirements, onsite registration may not guarantee Thursday and Friday lunch.
Hotel reservation information, local attractions, local restaurant information, and offsite excursions, both recreational and criminal justice related, will be posted to the www.neacjs.org website at a later date.
Be sure to “like” us on Facebook at ‘Northeastern Association of Criminal Justice Sciences’